Like her older brother, Laura has taught me a few things about life...so here's my list of a few of the things I have learned from her.
Hang in there, when things get hard.
Patience.
Speak in soft tones.
Listen to others.
Act on promptings to help and serve others.
Sleep is important.
Be kind.
Little children just want your attention, and they love you for it.
You can't change how others treat you, but you can change how your react to others.
Listen to your parents, they are smarter than you think they are.
Persistence.
You can do hard things.
When life knocks you down, it may be hard, but get back up.
Pray, and pray often.
I'm so glad that I have the privelege of being Laura's mother. As I walk with her on the road of life I can only hope and pray that I am leading with footsteps she can safely follow, and that I'm not always so determined to get to my destination, that I forget to take the time to walk beside her as well. What a wonderful blessing it is to have Laura in our family.







0 comments:
Post a Comment