I have 58 nieces and nephews, ranging in age from their early 30's to one that is expected in just a few weeks What a wonderful blessing they are in my life, they have enriched my life in so many ways. They are what make family gatherings so enjoyable, give you reasons to cheer on someone, amaze you with their accomplishments, sober you with their challenges, make you laugh at yourself, and the list could go on and on. I have been priveleged to get to know quite a few of my nieces and nephews, but because of where family lives some of them I've only met and spent a day or so with, and there are a few I haven't had a chance to meet yet.
I also have 11 great nieces and nephews, I really like that a lot, as my title is Great Aunt Patrice. I love the fact they make me great, and they are the cutest children ever!
I love all of my nieces and nephews a great deal, they will always hold a special place in my heart and be remembered in my prayers daily.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Nieces and Nephews
Posted by mpal at 5:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment