Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Savior

Today I've been thinking of the words to one of my favorite Primary Songs, Did Jesus Really Live Again?

Did Jesus really live again?
Yes, when the third day came,
He wakened and he left the tomb;
He called Mary's name.
Did Jesus come to those he loved?
Yes, people touched his feet,
And of the fish and honeycomb
He did truly eat.
And there were nailprints in His hands
And a spear wound in His side.
Did Jesus really live again
After He had died?
Oh yes! And so shall I!
Primary Children's Songbook
Page 64
I am so grateful to know that Jesus came to earth as new born baby, and walked with men upon this earth, giving us a perfect example to learn from and to follow, that He atoned for the sins of all mankind and sank below them all in the Garden of Gethsemane, hung and suffered on the cross, and then rose again on the third day, so that we might repent of our sins, and return to the presence of our Father in Heaven.

0 comments: