Friday, November 12, 2010

My Job

I'm very lucky to have the job that I have. I work for

and I have two of the greatest bosses in the world. They are so easy going and great to work for. They believe that family always comes first and I never have to worry about choosing between my job or my family. My hours are such that I can be home when Laura gets out of school. Last May, when my niece fell and cracked her skull and ended up in ICU for several weeks, when I called my boss to tell him what was going on, the first thing he said to me was, "What is your niece's name so I can pray for her." They never complained a minute about the time I missed from work.

I am also blessed with two great co-workers, Luann Stewart and Evelyn Ehrig. They are always so pleasant to be around, and we have a great time working together. Everyone helps each other out.
I am grateful to have my job and to work with such great people!

0 comments: