On a beautiful day like today, you can't help but be grateful for all the beautiful things in this world and for their Creator. I've hummed the song, My Heavenly Father Loves Me, for the better part of the day.
Whenever I feel the rain on my face Or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose Or walk by our lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me.
He gave me my ears that I might hear The magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, my mind, my hear: I thank Him reverently
For all His creations, of which I'm a part. Yes I know Heavenly Father loves me.
Primary Children's Songbook page 228
I truly am glad to know that I am a part of Heavenly Father's wonderful creations and that He loves me.








0 comments:
Post a Comment