It's funny, but as your children get older, you don't think to take quite as many pictures when you are doing things together, so there are a few pictures in this post that Laura took and forwarded to my phone.
Last Monday we celebrated Mike's 36th Anniversary of his 18th Birthday at On the Border, one of his favorite restaurants, it was a day early because when you have older children that work and they make the plans, you work with their schedules. The next night we did all meet again for dessert at Nielsen's at 9:25 pm, per Andrew. YUMMM! Mike had a nice Birthday!
On Saturday evening we went to the Diamondbacks vs Cubs Game at Chase field. My boss was nice enough to give us the tickets he couldn't use. Dbacks won 8 to 3, it was a lot of fun. I especially enjoyed Mike trying to clap along with the music when cued to do so, he was just like a little kid.
Monday, October 1, 2012
This and That
The Line Up!
Patrice, Mike, Laura and Steven
Say Cheese!
Mike and Laura and
who is that stalker in the picture?
Laura and Steven
Sunday we were together again as a family and also joined by Mike's parents for a Hawaiian Haystack dinner, per the kids request. It's been really nice seeing a bit more of the kids this past week.
Goal Update:
On my Monday morning weigh in I reached my first benchmark goal. I wanted to lose 20 pounds by the time Mike and I went to NYC, this next week. I did it! As of today, I've lost 20.4 pounds. I'm so grateful to be feeling better, have more energy, actually do a few (very few) plank push ups (2 months ago I would have fallen flat on my face!) and feel a bit more comfortable in my skin. Now onto the next goal - another 20 by mid-December.
Posted by mpal at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Congratulations on your weight loss! I didn't know you are going to NYC- one of my favorite places!
Post a Comment