I know this is Andrew's Missionary update blog, but we went on a wonderful trip to celebrate our upcoming 25th Anniversary, we had a wonderful time and we wanted to share some of it with you. I am posting by days as we took a lot of pictures and it's hard to narrow things down. I'll try not to get too technical, we went to see some family history sights as well as the fall leaves. Both were incredible and we had an amazing adventure.

Mike outside the Springfield Armory our Nation's first


Guns, Guns and more Guns - Mike is in Heaven!

Brookfield, Massachusetts - The Homestead of Thomas and Mary Millett, Mike's 8th great grandparents. They were here in 1675 when the settlement was attacked by Indians during King Philip's War

This is Preacher's Rock at the settlement. It is believed the minister of the town stood on this rock to preach his sermons.

This is Indian Rock - the Indians hid behind this rock before attacking the settlement.

The Minute Man Memorial in Concord/Lexington. Mike's 4th Great Grandfather Ebenezer Millett was mustered with Col. Doolittle's Regulars and marched with the Minute Men to Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1775.

On the bridge over the Concord River

The Boston Temple - Pictures cannot do it justice, the glass in the windows is amazing. It's a very beautiful Temple.

I can't believe we're admitting to being this tacky, but this is Mike in front of Mitt Romney's Home.






0 comments:
Post a Comment