Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Spring has brought me such a nice surprise..."

I love Spring! I am always amazed by the blossoms and bright colors it brings to the desert. This year on Valentine's Mike planted these flowers, they were so bright orange and pretty, but almost looked like they were made of tissue paper. In the past week a lot of blooms have prepared to blossom and we were surprised to see the light pink ones appear in such contrast to the orange.

Simply amazing!

Our roses also begin to bloom, I love the smell and I can't wait until our tangerine and bright pink roses bloom.

Kindness is also in full bloom, the Laurels left this nice little surprise for me this week. It really did brighten my day after being home sick for several days. (Our grass doesn't know it's Spring yet, but the weeds sure do!)

I love Spring!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

I love flowers. I miss all the blooming and gardening I did before I moved here. I tried to garden here but it's just not the same.

mpal said...

You are right, gardens are not the same in Mesa, Arizona.