I've been trying to keep up to date on family happenings, and haven't done so well, so I've decided to try and list the highlights of the week, even if some weeks are not so exciting.
Last Sunday - Went to church, had a nice dinner and a nice afternoon, that evening went to a YCL meeting for Girl's camp. Laura said she wasn't feeling well, but we went. She put her head on my shoulder during the meeting and she was burning up. Took her home and put her to bed.
Monday - Had Laura stay home from school to rest and get better, ended up going to the Dr. anyhow, got some antibiotics and put her back to bed.
Tuesday - Laura still not feeling well, but back to school she went because of rehearsals for a Dance Recital on Thursday and Friday.
Wednesday - Just another school day and recital rehearsal. Cancelled piano lessons as the times overlapped.
Thursday - Laura performed in her Dance Recital. I attended New Beginnings. It was a great program, I was so proud of our girls when they performed, We Seek After These Things. Very nice evening.
Friday - Andrew went on a snow trip up north. Mike and I attended Laura's Dance Recital. She did a great job!
Saturday - Slept in a bit, Laura went and helped coach a Volleyball game, then spent time with her friend Mariah. Asked a boy to MORP and spent the evening with a group of friends. Mike and I had a day date, went out to Breakfast at the 5 and Diner, went to a Chevy dealership, just to drool over their trucks, as our has 150,000 miles on it. (Well we did buy it in 1998). We also went to see the new version of True Grit, it was okay, but I just prefer the original, that is just a John Wayne movie, and I liked the original ending better, "Why don't you come and see a fat old man sometime?!" Just something much more endearing to the end of the story that way. Mike and I did a little grocery shopping and then spent a quiet evening at home, waiting up for Laura, I think we rented a movie and watched it, it wasn't that memorable.
I didn't manage to get any pictures of Laura at the concert because of a photography rule. Hopefully Laura has a couple of behind the scenes pictures I can post.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Week in Review
Posted by mpal at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
hey friend! can you shoot me a quick email -a ton of my addresses got 'lost' from mac when we transferred over! urghh. help ;)
Post a Comment