Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

I always like to take a moment to reflect on the past year and ponder on what I want to accomplish in the new.

I have to be honest and tell you that 2010, was a very difficult year for me...but I choose to focus on the good things from last year.

Here are a few of those things...
I gained strength from my challenges and trials.
I grew closer to my husband.
I had fun.
We went on a nice family trip.
Spent a memorable few days with my mom, sisters and aunt.
Went to Girl's Camp, got to know some fabulous young women.
I made some great new friends.
I've begun to understand how to be more patient. (Still working on that).
and I think the happiest moment of 2010 was
having our family back together again, when Andrew returned home from his mission.
Of course, having my family together for Thanksgiving and Christmas ran a close second.

So, here's to a new year,
a clean slate to start improving on those things I need to,
a time to be grateful for my blessings,
a time to stop and just enjoy life,
a time to tell those that I love, I love you more often,
and a time to challenge myself to learn something new and
finish a goal or two that I didn't get completed last year!

I think 2011 is off to a good start for me!

1 comments:

sista # 2 said...

I like how you captured 2010 memories for a post! I do this too -but lazy right now;)I'd rather read blogs than think!ha