So it turns out we have p day on wednesday. The reason i had it on thursday before was because of mission conference. It´s been going ok here. It can get really lonely sometimes because i cant talk to anyone. I´ve been sick this past week with a cold and then last night i guess i had food poisoning so i threw up, but today i´m feeling a lot better. It´s good to hear how everyone´s doing. I bought a birthday present for laura, but she probably won´t receive till after. it´s a pretty cool carved ring that this guy does here, and i found out from Elder Sullivan that i probably could´ve gotten it cheaper but i went in with another missionary instead of him. Sounds like everyone´s doing good. That´s cool that Jay´s finally going. Where was his mission to? Yes i received the musical card a few weeks ago back in the CTM. That was fun, I liked charlie brown and the memories the card brought. The new year is coming up pretty soon... tonight right? Probably will be just like any other day for us out here, filled with meeting people and teaching. My first companion is Elder Sullivan and the one that was put with us is Elder Espenchied, and usually he´s good, but sometimes he just gets a weird attitude, because he´s not so happy right now with the whole 3 person companionship instead of 2. I´ve asked him why he´s down and that´s the reason. Kind of weird but whatev. My first transfer will be on the 18th. So almost another 3 weeks. I wonder where i´ll be. Language is coming a long. Sometimes i feel like i can speak it, and other times, i feel like i can´t speak it at all, but i know it´ll come. I´m glad everyone´s hanging in there. well, don´t have much time, but i´ll talk to you next week! Loved hearing from you and I love you guys :) -Andrew
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment