These pictures were taken December 10th
"From the Presidente's apartment. Beautiful sky, and a great view."
"This is the office that I'm at right now, just waiting to leave. I'm at the same computer that the both of them are."
Your purpose in life - your life's mission - will be something you love and take great joy in. Joy is a natural expression of one who is fulfilling his or her purpose. What offers you peace? What gives you joy? What do you love to do? All these are clues to the destiny that you're trying to reach, your life's mission. James Blanchard Cisneros
Click here to view this photo book larger
2 comments:
A 24 hour bus ride?? Yuck! I was laughing pretty hard at his letter. The whole- almost throwing up thing-and being worried by all the creatures biting him-that is the truth. It was pure inspiration that you ordered too much of that Avon bug spray huh? :)
I told my family about the bug stuff from Andrews letter and---Norma went to Peru on her mission and she says you should send him a flea collar and he puts in on his bed post and it keeps fleas, chiggers, etc... away from him at night.--good idea huh? Hey-thanks again for bringing us a plate of cookies-they went fast. It's been so crazy around here with family in town-but fun :)
Post a Comment