Saturday, February 7, 2009

Can You Believe It?

Modern Art Museum

It's hard to believe it's been 4 months since Andrew left on his mission. We have missed him, but he seems to be learning and growing a lot. We all seem to get so many blessings daily. We're 1/8 of the way there!

5 comments:

Heather said...

For only being out 4 months and he can speak the language and be doing as well as he is...I'd say he's doing awesome!

Susan said...

That's a cool picture. How'd you do that?

mpal said...

I found this cool site on someone's blog. www.dumpr.net you can put yourself in several famous museums, turn yourself into a sketch a a few other things.

sista # 2 said...

Hey Patrice -Thanks SO much for the
sweet birthday card :)Seems like yesterday we were riding our bikes
down Monterey!I don't have your email address -let's get together!
-Janae

Shari Tate said...

Very cool picture!
Sounds like Andrew is doing really good!