We got a few more photos and an email for dad and mom again today! It's so good to hear from Andrew each week. He seems to be doing well.
Andrew's District
View from Andrew's 6th Story Window
Sao Paulo from Andrew's window
Andrew's Companion, he's from Florida
Irmao Lindeberg - He teaches Andrew at night
To Mom:
Life´s been getting even better here! I´m better friends with my companion and district. My district is a ... utah district, but they´re really cool guys .... We went to the São Paulo temple today, and it´s really pretty on the inside, the prettiest one I´ve seen yet. They have a lot of stained glass on the inside...very detailed, modern, and fantastic. That´s cool that Colin got back. I really liked him, he´s a pretty funny guy. I hope I get to see Brandon up here before I go. That´d be cool to see another person from Arizona. Most people are from Utah here, but I ran into two people that went to Highland and that I recognized. Did Grandma and Grandpa Millett just decide to take a vacation across the states? That´s cool. I heard an elder talking about Missouri on the bus ride to the São Paulo temple today and thought about Uncle Craig and the grandparents a little bit. So could you tell my friends that I´ll be able to email them out in the field? This mail thing is pretty annoying... it takes about a week for me to receive mail from the states which isn´t bad, so i just received your letter yesterday dated on November 2.... That´s neat that you guys are going up to visit Grandma and Grandpa,...Well, I gotta go but Ill talk to you next week! I´ll send some pictures in the next email. Bye!
To Dad-
Yah, we´re all looking forward to Thanksgiving because it means we´re going to have good food, which can be rare sometimes in the CTM cafeteria. I´ve been getting along better with my companion... lately he´s really turned for the better. I think he might turn out ok after all. Sounds like you worked a lot of hours this weekend. Did you watch any good movies? Tomorrow i´m finally getting Brazilian roommates, so they´re going to help us learn our Portuguese especially if they don´t speak English like alot of the other Brazilians that are here. A lot of them take English class, but they only know a few words, and don´t know how to piece them together. our districts portugese is coming along great, and impresses the other teachers. Our teacher is the boss of the other teachers, and he´s really competitive so he wants us to be the real best. We´re pretty lucky to have him. I´m going to send an email here pretty soon with some pictures in it that you can see. Well, it´s good to hear from you and I hope the 25th Anniversary went well. I hear your going to visit Grandma and Grandpa for Thanksgiving down in Thatcher. Are you excited for Thanksgiving and the upcoming holiday season? I hope everything´s going good, and I´ll talk to you later!
Love, Andrew
Love, Andrew






1 comments:
I love that picture of the missionaries in a circle.
Post a Comment