We were married 25 years ago today. 11/11 at 11:00 am, in Mesa, Arizona Temple.
Happy Anniversary!
Yesterday When We Were Young
Yesterday, when we were young
We thought of all our songs unsung
The joy and peace that come to life
Through our happiness and strife
The love we shared grew each day
"I love you" became more meaningful to say
We knew together we would have a wonderful life
I cherish the day we became man and wife
As time went on and our children arrived
I was always happy with you by my side
We raised them the best we could
And hope and prayed, they'd do what they should
The children are growing and will soon go away
I love you even more today,
Now I think about all those songs we've sung
Since yesterday when we were young

Our first date: Single Adult Winter Semi-Formal
2nd date: The movie ET
Date Mike thought was the goofiest: Rick Springfield Concert - I think he wished he had Jesse's girl that night. It was pretty lame!
Silly fact about engagement: My father is a rancher, when Mike asked permission to marry me he asked him how many cows he needed. I believe 11 was the number, Mike has yet to pay up on that agreement, but dad still likes him anyway!
Our first apartment: Mesa Manor on 1st Street just down from the Temple
Our Honeymoon: We went to Disneyland - why not go to the happiest place on earth? We also went to Knottsberry Farm.









2 comments:
Happy Anniversary-love the pictures!!
Wow, 25 years!!! That's awesome...happy anniversary!
Post a Comment