We really had a nice Christmas. Christmas Eve we had soup and rolls for dinner, watched a video version of the nativity, played Uno and then the kids wanted to watch Elf. Christmas morning Andrew joined us for breakfast then we all were together to open presents. We had the traditional Christmas dinner of ham, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls and a chocolate pie for dessert. I am so grateful for the Christmas season, for the light it brings into such a dark world with the reminder of the miracle of the Savior's birth and His atoning sacrifice for all of us. What a great month full of love, service and wonderful memories.
I have no idea what I'm saying but it must be important
The living room before opening presents
Stockings
Yay, the orange in the toe of the stocking.
You just don't mess with tradtion
Mike getting ready to hand out presents!
Nice pose!
The first present goes to Andrew
Andrew checking out his present
Mike and I think alike he got an iPad, I got an iPad mini
Laura's Laptop
Hmm, I wonder what this is...
"Just what I wanted."
Though we don't have a picture, there's a big
zebra stiped suitcase in that package.
Christmas Fun






0 comments:
Post a Comment