Farewell 2012 and Welcome 2013!
2012 was a year of sorrows, learning and rejoicing.
Though it was not a easy year, I feel that I learned to trust Heavenly Father more and have greater faith in His timing. I also learned that it's important to take care of yourself and to keep your "bucket full", so that you still have something to give, even when you are in the depths of despair, and by making the effort to help and serve others your burdens truly are made lighter. Each day is a gift and we are truly blessed. I have a deeper love and appreciation for the Savior and His atoning sacrifice. The atonement has a much deeper meaning for me that words are inadequate to express. So, thank you 2012 for the lessons you taught me, I am not the same person I was a year ago.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Happy New Year!
Posted by mpal at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment