Friday, May 6, 2011

A visitor from New York

The same day as Prom, April 16th, Elizabeth Isabel, or Liz as Andrew calls her arrived in Arizona from New York. She was due to arrive Friday evening, but had quite a delay due to some really bad storms in the midwest and had to stay the night before in Chicago as the planes got grounded. She finally arrived late Saturday afternoon and stayed through Wednesday. We got to know her a little bit on Sunday, but unfortunately with all of the sight seeing, we really didn't see too much of her. Hopefully we can get better acquainted on her next trip out here.

I actually attempted to take some photos on Sunday, but they didn't turn out, (it's the photographer), so I took these from facebook so I could get my blog updated.


At the Mesa Temple


Grand Canyon


Driving


Hike to the Wind Caves

1 comments:

sista # 2 said...

more than a friend??....i'm confused ;) sounds like a cool trip -and good weather!