Thursday, July 18, 2013

Shakespeare Festival and Tuacahn July 14-18, 2013

Mother/Daughter trip to Cedar City and St. George.  We flew into Vegas on the 14th and drove to  St. George to our Condo at the Wynn Resort.  Monday we drove to Cedar City and attended 2 plays at the Shakespeare Festival.
 

 Anything Goes, which was a fun musical and
Peter and the Starcatcher, which was a silly musical.
The next day we got to sleep in and enjoy our room and the pool, had a nice lunch and did some shopping. That night we saw Thoroughly Modern Millie, which was also a musical, my favorite line from that play was "So sad, to be all alone in the world,"  I liked it but it wasn't my favorite play.
The next day, I got to have lunch with two old friends, Trisha Nelson and Lori Pallas, it was so great to see them and catch up with each other.  That night we saw Mary Poppins, it was a fun play, but I must say NO ONE is better at Mary Poppins than Julie Andrews.  We flew home the next day.  It was a lovely trip.

0 comments: