
This made me smile, I'm in the age 14 to 25 stage of motherhood right now with my own children and in the age 50 stage with my mother. Being a mother is one of the hardest jobs I have ever had, yet it is the job that has taught me the most about LOVE. When my children were sweet tender babies and every thing they did seemed a miracle, though I had many sleepless night and at times shed tears of concern or worry when they were sick, I was in awe of them and I thought how blessed I was to have them in my life and what a privilege it was to be their mother...the years went on and each phase of their life from potty training, starting school, playing sports, music lessons, junior high, high school, driver's licenses, college, leaving home and everything else in between, I have spent many sleepless nights, shed many tears of worry and concern as I watched them struggle in life and my heart has ached as I have seen consequences of some of the choices that have been made. I am still of the opinion that being a mother is a miracle and I am in awe of what my children can do and become, because I have learned that LOVE for your children is unconditional and no matter what that love will never diminish. I am grateful for my mother and the love that she gave me and I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me without condition and has taught me and is still teaching me of his great love for all of us!
1 comments:
I love this Patrice! You have an amazing way with words.
Post a Comment