Hey family!
So i got transfered once more to my 8th area, and it's to a city that i haven't seen for a year and 3 months now... Porto Velho! I'm back! I'm living in the same house where i lived, but instead of being in the Jardim Eldorado area i'm in the Mamoré area, which is right next to Jardim Eldorado. So i'm going to see all the old members again, and recent converts and even on Sunday i'll see them because my ward is in the same chapel as the other one which i was in, in my first area. My new companion is Elder Menezes, who i got to know in Manaus. He was in my zone there.. I flew into Porto Velho today, this morning. We had our little transfer meeting yesterday. So i'm finishing the mish right where i started! Great right? We didn't have any baptisms last week, because the man is still traveling that was supposed to be baptized.... his wife is already a member and he was really excited... I guess the next missionaries will have to baptize him. We had a fun going away party Monday night at itacoatiara. I got to see the members from my area before there. I said goodbye pretty much to the members in the whole city, because i had both areas there in the city: one on one half of the city and the other on the other half. that stinks that it's still really hot there. That'll be nice to get some rain there soon. It was pretty cold here this past week in Itacoatiara. everyone was using jackets.. it was pretty normal for me and E. Dorneles. It was just that night that was difficult, because i always use the fan to keep the mosquitoes off me during the night, but it got too cold to use it and that's when the mosquitoes moved in. Extremely annoying..
i did receive the package yesterday which had the zion park shirt and some candy that i'll eat a little later. For college i'd like spanish and orchestra if i can do them both.. thanks for all the help there. Love you guys, talk to you guys next week!
Love, Andrew
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Finishing where I started
Posted by mpal at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment