Hey family!
This week was pretty neat. We did have two baptisms for the ward. One was on Saturday with an 18 year old woman, and on Sunday was an 11 year old daughter of some less actives here. We also had a zone conference on Monday. It was a lot different because me and my companion had to give two trainings and i got to read the announcements. They gave us a nice lunch and i got to talk with some of my old companions like E. Leitch from the CTM and E. Calazã. I also received the package with the CD player and dvds. Thanks! I'm eating the candy really slow... i think i take about 1 bite from the cookies n' creme everyday. I was thinking about getting a camera but i was looking at the pictures on the computer and they aren't so bad. I guess the screen on the camera just doesn't show them as well as they are.
It was great to talk to you guys again! I hope you guys have a great week! Love you guys!
Love, Andrew
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Enjoying life's small pleasures
Posted by mpal at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Wow, that was a short letter. He's busy :) 2 more baptism's-- YEAH!!!
Post a Comment