This weekend was the 2nd of two that Laura and her friend Addi made a delivered Toffee Popcorn. On Friday night we stayed up late I think it was after midnight and started again on Saturday morning around 9 am to finish the orders. We were about an hour and a half in, I was at the kitchen table popping the corn, when I turned around Laura was gone. I asked Addi where she was and she said, "I don't know, she said something about needing to shave her legs and got up and walked out of the room." I went down the hall to her bathroom and there she was shaving her legs. "What on earth are you doing?!" I inquired a bit annoyed. "I'm shaving my legs, they were bugging me." was her matter of fact reply. I told her to get back to the kitchen and back to work and she could "worry about her silly legs later." Who does that?????!!!! Sometimes I wish I still had the mindset of a teenager, and stopped and took the time to do what I felt needed to be done, even in the middle of a big project!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Soooooo funny! I forgot to ask you yesterday how your phone conversation with Andrew went. I'm sure good! :)
hahahaha that cracks me up!
That is so funny. We have 3 girls so no surprises here about that kind of thinking...
Andrew sounds like he's doing great in Brazil and learning and growing so much.
Post a Comment