Tuesday, October 1, 2013

(In Laura's Words)
 After years of waiting to see if I would ever get the chance to meet my birth mom, and a few years of knowing I had a brother, I got an early Christmas present that gave me the opprotunity to meet both of them!
 Not only was I able to meet my birth mom and brother, but I found out that I am an aunt to this beautiful girl named Emberly.
Sadly, I don't have a picture with me and my sister in law but this is my brother Joshua, my sister in law Rhienna, and my niece Emberly.

Me and my brother have become very close and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

 After 6 months of not seeing my niece I was able to visit Arizona and see how big she had gotten!
 Also while in Arizona I got the opportunity for my family to meet my brother and my niece. I am so thankful to have such supportive parents who encourage and are happy for me to have met my brother and niece and to want to get to know them and show me how important family is. 

I'm lucky enough to have not just one but TWO big brothers!! And both are extremely musically talented and dedicated to their music and religion as my brother Joshua is a youth pastor and is in the band for his church in Gilbert and my brother Andrew served a 2 year mission in Brazil and  plays the Organ at church.
 
These are two of the many blessings that I have in my life and I strive every day to be a good little sister and role model for my niece who I can't wait to watch grow up.

0 comments: