Thursday, April 25, 2013

"I don't like to brag or anything but I can still wear the same earrings I wore in High School!

I think having a sense of humor is important to make it through the challenges of life.  A while back we got this picture of Mike and I being ourselves in the mail, it was taken at a wedding reception, tucked in with the Thank You card!  It made me chuckle a little bit!
 
 
One of my friends posted one of my very favorite blog titles, "I try not to laugh at my own jokes but we all know I'm hilarious!"  I'm grateful for humor and being able to find it even in the midst of some of life's more serious problems.  A good laugh always makes things seem a little easier to deal with.

What's a cow's favorite place to be on Friday nights?

The Moovies!

Gotta love Laffy Taffy jokes!

Hope you find a reason to laugh today or at the very least smile!!!

0 comments: