Saturday, October 23, 2010

September 12, 2010 Andrew's Report and Open House

(This is entry has been delayed a few weeks. I just wanted to note, that I had the best intentions of taking photos of everyone that attended the open house, but remembered too late and ended too soon as things got busy and as we were visiting with people, my apologies to those I missed, hopefully I will be able to remember all of the families that came.)

On the way to Church. It begins at 8 am so we had a very early morning.
Andrew did a nice job on his talk, and we enjoyed seeing so many friends and family members.
My sister Ruth and her sweet granddaughter Jaycee.
Visiting while we were waiting for the guest of honor to arrive.

Aunt Donna, Emily and Kim

Uncle Vaughn and Jaycen in an IPad moment

Kim and Laura being silly or themselves not sure which

Okay one more time I'll keep my eyes open in the next one

Yes, she did it!

Scary faces!

Leslie and loveable Jaycee

Aunt Ruth and Uncle Vaughn

Deena Thorpe and her mother Sister (sorry I can't remember her first name) Peterson

Jaycen and Jaycee

Cousin Wade and his wife Marcia

Linda and Manny Carpenter (Linda was Andrew's Piano teacher for about 9 years).

Lester and Doreen Stradling

Ridgway's and the Lee's

Marcus Ridgway after try Guarana (sorry Marcus!)

Kelvin and Beth Ironside

Kalia Baker, Del Brummett, Andrew, Sandie Brummett, Ty Baker and Bishop Baker
It was so great having so many family members and friends stop by. I wish we could have visited more with everyone, but we really enjoyed the afternoon. A special thanks to Sandie Brummett for creating an amazing video of Andrew's mission pictures for us. It was fun to be able to share those with everyone. It's days like these that you are reminded how blessed you are to have so many wonderful people in your life and that if just wouldn't be the same without them.
List of guests: Uncle Roger and Aunt Marie Collett, Grandma and Grandpa Millett, Uncle Vaughn and Aunt Ruth Grant, Jaycen, Leslie and Jaycee Grant, Uncle David and Aunt Donna Millett, Kim, Matthew and Emily Millett, Berkley and Sharon Lunt, Wade and Marcia Millett, Lester and Doreen Stradling, Bishop Baker, Shari, Kalia, Suzy and Ty Baker, Mike, Suzy, John and Will Lee, Marcus, Keisa, Ainsley, Emerson, and Kanyon Ridgway, Manny and Linda Carpenter, Tim Murphy, Kelvin and Beth Ironside, Kerry and Melanie Whetten, Del and Sandie Brummett, Anna D'Ambrosio, Leon and Calli Tidwell, Uncle Lance, Aubrey, Abigail and Lincoln Millett, Aunt Norma Nelson Millett, Emily and Natalia (her daughters), Leon and Calli Tidwell, Scott, Barbara, Jayson, Jessica and Justin Hubble, Lacey Huffaker, Sam and Carson Love, Janae Jarnagin. (My apologies to anyone I left out, things got so hectic I know there were a few more people but I just can't remember).

2 comments:

mamajo said...

Wow... what a small world. Marcia and Wade were in my old ward! I've known Marcia for years!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

sista # 2 said...

Wo. That is a lot of pix!Is it a pain to download like it is for me?
Ha!I hope you continue to post ;)