Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Love to See the Temple

I went inside
July 18, 2008
What a wonderful day!
Walking toward the Temple

Elder Millett
Mom and Me

Coming out of the Temple

Me and My Parents

Me and Grandma Claridge



3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow-I didn't realize that he was going through so soon. You didn't invite us and we forgot did you??? I hope not. Don't feel bad if you didn't-we had guests in town from Utah. If you did...we're the worst friends ever!!! We love Andrew and know that he will make a great missionary! We are so happy for him! Let's go get ice-cream!!! You've become a natural blogger now =0)

Jason and Christina said...

What a wonderful day that must of been. I can not believe that Andrew is leaving on a mission already. He is such an example to the boys of the ward. Congradulations!!! Christina

Tammy said...

Congratulations isnt it the BEST to be in the temple with your son?(daughter for us), we can't wait just a year from now for Greg.
Andrew thanks for your great example.
We'll be waitng to hear about all your experinces.
T.Montgomery